Flavour: Truffle 3 Pack; 1 Coconut Mint, 1 Traditional Cocoa and 1 Toasted Almond
Dosage:Each Dark Chocolate Truffle provides 100mg of THC (a total of 300mg for the three-pack) produced from activated Cannabis Coconut Oil.
Shipping:Depending on the quantity and nature of the product purchased, we utilize a combination of twist top containers and sealed bags, and everything is always double vacuum sealed before being mailed to assure an odorless delivery.
Storage:For greatest shelf life, store your Vegan Dark Chocolate Truffles in an airtight container in a cool, dry location, such as the refrigerator.
Cannabis Dark Chocolate Truffles can be purchased online. With our exquisite Cannabis Dark Chocolate Truffles, you may take a step toward the luxurious. This elegant three-pack choice is ideal as a present or for those of you who want to treat yourself to a culinary adventure.
This product is produced with a small number of simple vegan components that result in a smooth eating experience. Enjoy all three aromas as well as a great body high! As with other Cannabis edibles, start with a modest quantity and wait 1 hour before taking more.
Nothing goes out of style when it comes to the classic version. The traditional chocolate truffles first originated in the early 1920s. Chocolate truffles were discovered by chance, just like any other wonderful discovery. Auguste Escoffier, a French chef, was working on a pastry cream and unintentionally poured it over a dish of chocolate pieces instead of a bowl of sugared egg. It became, POOF! French Chocolate Truffles!, much like in a kid’s cereal ad.
If you’re wondering why it’s nicknamed after a renowned fungus, look no further than its spherical shape, which matches the mushroom’s appearance. Purchase marijuana treats online.
1. Place your cream in a glass or metal bowl.
2. Place the bowl over a pot of boiling water to create a double boiler/Bain Marie.
3. Allow the cream to heat up until it is steaming, and just beginning to show signs of simmering (do not let it boil).
4. Remove the bowl from the heat.
5. Add in your cannabis butter/cacao butter and dark chocolate (not the chocolate you will use for a coating)
6. Place the bowl back over the boiling water, and using a spatula, melt and mix in the butter and chocolate.
7. Optional: Once all this is mixed, it is now time to add in your raspberry juice and raspberry bourbon. Mix it all in so it is evenly spread throughout.
8. You should now be left with a well-mixed chocolate ganache. Use you spatula to evenly spread it out into a Pyrex or glass dish.
9. Place the dish in a cool, dark place for 3-4 hours. It should nicely firm up.
10. Place some non-stick cooking paper onto a baking tray.
11. Take your ganache, and using either your hands or an ice cream scoop, form it into small balls.
12. Place the balls onto the baking tray and put it into the fridge to allow the balls to properly set.
1. Now it’s time to make the coating for your truffles. Take your milk/white chocolate and place it in a clean metal or glass bowl.
2. Place the bowl over a pan of boiling water and allow it to melt.
3. Once the chocolate has melted (this can take quite a while), take a skewer and individually dip your now set ganache into it.
4. Place each coated ganache ball back onto the baking tray.
5. Optional: If you are using hash oil instead of cannabis butter, now is the time to dose your truffles. Simply dropper the oil into the hole left by your skewer, and seal with chocolate.
Strength will depend on personal preference, and the strength of your oil, but hopefully you should have a good idea as to how many drops you like – maybe test a drop by itself beforehand, or on top of other food if you are not sure. We would generally recommend 1-3 drops (100-300mg), with 3 drops being extremely strong.
6. Place you complete truffles back in the fridge to allow the coating to set.
7. Enjoy your sweet, refined, cannabis delight!
It’s as easy as that! It may look like a lengthy process, but it is actually an extremely easy recipe to accomplish. It will leave you with cannabis treats that make you look like you are a kitchen master, and have a taste to boot. We highly recommend spending the extra effort to add in the raspberry, it really adds a little extra something; but don’t be afraid to experiment yourself, it is a very flexible recipe!
Do you have any twists or additions you like to add in to your cannabis truffle? Let us know your favourites in the comments below!
The special ingredient
You’ve got it now. That’s how the delicious chocolate delicacy began melting sweet tooths’ hearts. Let’s now add the main attraction: cannabis.
To continue browsing our extensive collection of mouth watering edibles click here!